Adhesive Solutions for Medical Wearables Market – Brand Positioning & Customer Engagement
Our client wanted to improve the level of customer engagement for adhesive solutions in the medical wearables market and enable early involvement in new projects & developments.
The objective was to determine the best practices that suppliers are using to engage customers, specifically R&D and design engineers, in the medical wearables market.
10EQS assessed the preferred method to engage customers in this space, key news sources, the biggest OEM pain points in the context of customer engagement, and key obstacles for further adoption of adhesive solutions, as well as best-in-class industry trends the client can leverage.
- Ex-McKinsey Management Consultant with extensive pharmaceutical product development & brand strategy
- Associate Consultant conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 8 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Senior Development Engineer – Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Company; Customer (US).
- Managing Director – Chemicals & Material Manufacturing Company; Competitor (Germany)
- Technical Director – Medical Device Company; Customer (US)
- Global Director of Engineering – Health Technology focused Electronics Conglomerate; Customer (Netherlands)
10EQS defined & prioritized recommendations for our client to increase customer engagement and position their brand as a leading supplier, development & commercialization partner, and as a general leader for adhesive solutions for medical wearable devices.