Waste Management Solutions International Market Expansion Assessment MENA
A waste management solutions company was looking to international markets to expand its business, leveraging a portfolio of products for different actors in the waste management chain.
The client wanted to identify and characterize the top 3 countries in the Middle East and North Africa to consider as targets for a regional entry strategy.
Based on specific criteria, we initially analyzed and ranked 10 countries across the region based on relative attractiveness, before prioritizing the top 5 and undertaking a detailed country assessment and second ranking.
10EQS Project Team
- Consultant with extensive experience in waste and resource management sectors
- Research Analyst
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 20 industry experts
- Environment and Sustainability Manager – Waste Contractor, Jordan
- Former CEO – Municipal Waste Collection Company, Israel
- Operations Manager – International Waste Management Firm, Saudi Arabia
- Technical Manager – Local Waste Contractor, UAE
10EQS helped the client create a highly focused regional business development strategy, plus opportunities to leverage relationships across countries to create a regional approach.