The Usage of Augmented Workforce Experience Solutions within HR Processes
Our client wanted to understand how leading technology, media, and telecommunications companies leverage Augmented Workforce Experience solutions such as AR/VR, immersive 3D environments, and digital assets within HR processes.
The objective was to identify Augmented Workforce Experience solutions applications specifically for learning & development, training, collaboration, recruiting, onboarding, field services, or other workforce-oriented use cases.
10EQS assesses current use cases, roadblocks, and barriers to implementing immersive technologies. 10EQS further explored the decision-making process as well as how TMT leaders define the metrics of success regarding the usage of these technologies.
- Ex-EY Management Consultant with extensive technology industry & project experience in the metaverse
- Associate Consultant conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 10 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- VP, HR Technology & People Analytics – Telecommunications Company (US)
- Human Resources Director – Multinational Technology Corporation (US)
- HR Business Partner – Multinational Media Streaming Company (US)
- VP, HR Shared Services & Talent Development – Global Enterprise Technology Company (US)
The insights helped our client better understand how TMT companies currently utilize immersive technologies, and where they would plan to further invest.