Assessment of UWB Technology Development Strategy
A technology company wanted a good understanding of the motives & strategies of smartphone & tech providers involved in the development of UWB technology for smart devices & automotive applications.
To gain insights into why & how UWB is being considered & deployed for longer-range data connectivity between smart devices, and automotive systems, in order to identify feasible entry points into the ecosystem & market.
We completed extensive desktop research & interviewed software, hardware, engineering & development experts from leading smartphone manufacturers, automotive suppliers, & leading connectivity solution providers.
10EQS Project Team
- Ex-KPMG consultant with tech experience
- Research Analyst with tech experience
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 8 industry experts
- Director of Product Planning & Marketing at Huawei
- Senior Director of New Connectivity at Samsung
- Principal Engineer at Yonsei University + Samsung
- Software Engineer at ASML
- Head of Communications Systems at HDR Inc.
Provided insights into the UWB use-cases, supplier decisions, roadmaps, solution providers, engineering benefits & further development plans of leading smartphone & automotive ecosystem players.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.