Digital Twin Voice of the Customer – Concept Testing & Market Opportunity Assessment
Our client wanted to assess the market potential of a digital twin solution they developed for transportation modeling purposes.
The objective was to test the potential offering with prospective customers and assess the market’s appetite for such a solution.
10EQS assessed the transportation modeling market to understand the appetite for various services and competitive offerings and positioning in the marketplace. In particular, 10EQS assessed market trends, priorities, and challenges, transportation modeling and advanced simulation awareness, demand, current activities, as well as purchasing preferences & processes related to transportation modeling technologies.
- Ex-Kearney Management Consultant with strong experience in transportation & mobility
- Ex-Deloitte Consultant supporting content synthesis
- Associate Consultant conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 20 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Director of Transportation Planning (Georgia, US)
- Senior Transportation Planner, and Program Manager (Texas, US)
- Chief of Staff, Project Delivery (California, US)
- Vice President Engineering and Architecture (Washington D.C.)
- Transportation & Mobility Planning Manager (Colorado, US)
The insights helped the client in refining their GTM and product development strategy for their offering.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.