Transportation & Logistics Acquisition Market Validation US
A US transportation & logistics company was evaluating the acquisition of a bulk hauler and wanted to evaluate the target’s growth trajectory and end markets.
The client asked 10EQS to conduct an independent assessment of the market they would be entering with this acquisition. This included a market assessment, voice of the customer (VOC), and competitive analysis.
10EQS delivered insights on market growth, competitive landscape, VOC, and commercial success factors. 10EQS conducted primary and secondary research, plus interviewed 6 transportation and market experts.
10EQS Project Team
- Transportation & logistics consultant
- Former GE Corporate Strategy consultant and executive
- Research Analyst
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 6 industry experts
- Commodities Transportation Market Analyst
- Sr. Manager of Transportation
- Manager of Transportation & Engineering
- VP of Operations, Transportation
- VP of Equipment, Transportation
- Director of Business Development, Transportation
10EQS provided a comprehensive market forecast through 2027 that provided the client’s acquisition team the ability to understand the market opportunities and risks to evaluate the future of the acquisition.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.