Assessment of Key Players and Best Practices in the Broadband Markets of the Philippines & Indonesia
Our client wanted to obtain insights on key broadband players in the Philippines and Indonesia, in order to explore business opportunities in Southeast Asia and to inform their growth strategy development.
The first objective was to understand the key success factors of a major broadband player in the Philippines. It was then to be assessed whether a similar model can be horizontally deployed in Indonesia.
10EQS interviewed experts from both countries, spanning 4 major telcos, industry consultants, and telecommunications equipment providers. 10EQS also conducted substantial desk research to supplement these interviews.
- Ex-BCG & Kearney collaboration manager based in Bangkok
- Research Analyst conducting research & data analysis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 14 Industry Experts based in the Philippines and Indonesia
Industry Experts (sample)
- Head of Technology, Product Implementation – Telco (Indonesia)
- Executive Vice President – Telco (Indonesia)
- Industry Consultant (Philippines)
- Project Management and Implementation Head – Telco (Philippines)
- Assistant Vice President Business Development – Telco (Indonesia)
10EQS developed information that will be valuable for the client as they formulate their market growth strategy. In particular, 10EQS assessed the applicability of learnings from the Philippines to the Indonesian broadband market.