Financial Services Technology Partner Identification & Assessment – US and the Middle East
Our client was looking to identify regional partners for their cross-border solution to support the adoption of small to medium-sized financial institutions.
The objective was to assess the landscape for potential local/regional partners (system integrators) across the Southeast US and the Middle East.
10EQS identified a long list of potential partners (technology service providers) in each target region. 10EQS then prioritized and shortlisted relevant companies to be further assessed. In particular, 10EQS assessed the companies’ experience working with financial services institutions, cross-border payments, their market presence, and their potential fit to partner with the client.
- Ex-McKinsey Management Consultant with industry experience in financial services & payments
- Research Analyst conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 16 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Head of FinTech – Bank (Southeast US)
- Chief Innovation Officer – Bank (Southeast US)
- VP, Director of Digital Banking – Bank (Southeast US)
- Chief Digital Officer – Bank (Qatar)
- AVP Cash Management – Bank (Saudi Arabia)
- Group Chief Digital Banking Officer – Bank (Kuwait)
- Head of Corporate, Institutional, and Investment Banking – Bank (Bahrain)
10EQS provided recommendations on which partners to collaborate with and how to promote the client’s cross-border payments solution to local customers.