Tech-Enabled Professional Services Market Assessment – Consumer Products, Banking & Capital Markets Voice of the Customer
The technology services industry is being more competitive with professional services firms looking to asset-enabled services to gain a competitive advantage.
The goal was to identify critical needs, pain points, and challenges and map those to technology interventions and service provider preferences, as well as to understand the relative competitive positioning of professional services firms.
10EQS engaged with senior decision-makers across the consumer products and banking value chains to identify and prioritize industry needs and develop a view of the technology services required to address them.
10EQS Project Team
- Consultant with experience in executing B2B technology VoC studies
- Ex-BCG consultant with banking background
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 20 industry experts – CIOs, CTOs, CDOs, Supply Chain, Operations, Marketing VPs
- Chief Digital and Technology Officer – CPG Company
- Head of Digital – CPG Firm
- Head of Supply Chain – CPG Firm
- COO, Global Head of Banking & Financial Services
- CIO – Insurance Company
- Global Head of Technology – Bank
- Global CIO, FinTech – Payments Company
10EQS helped the client identify and clearly define the opportunities for developing a range of technology-related services, and the role that professional services firms play in delivering technology solutions.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.