Synthetic Biology Market Opportunity & VoC Assessment US
Our client wanted to better understand the market opportunity in the synthetic biology space, particularly focused on the following end-markets: Food & beverage, agriculture, energy, industrials, chemicals, and consumer goods.
The objective was to assess the market potential, target industries, target customers, and potential services to offer in this space.
10EQS assessed the key players in the synbio market in the US across various stages of funding, including their needs and pain points. 10EQS further assessed the market potential and growth prospects for professional services to companies in this market. In this context, 10EQS evaluated & prioritized target industries and customers for the client.
- Ex-EY Management Consultant with strong professional services background
- Management Consultant with extensive experience in the food & agriculture industry
- Associate Consultant conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 26 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- VP, Process Engineering – Industrials/Chemicals Company
- Chief Technology Officer – Food & Beverage Company
- VP, Genome Engineering – Biotech Company
- Chief Operating Officer – Chemicals Company
- VP Strategy – Consumer Goods Company
- Chief Science Officer – Biotech Company
10EQS defined recommendations for the client’s service offering in the synbio market, including how to differentiate from the competition, as well as how to address industry needs as critical success factors.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.