Sustainable Supply Chain and ESG Performance Measurement
Our client wanted to better understand companies’ pain points and needs in their sustainable procurement journey and next-generation supplier management.
The objective was to explore companies’ needs and activities regarding supply chain & procurement activities in the context of sustainability, across different levels of maturity.
10EQS assessed which tools sustainability & procurement leaders are currently using, as well as their challenges, needs, and key purchasing drivers for ESG management. 10EQS identified solutions and frameworks used for measuring ESG scope 3 emissions within a variety of industries including technology, healthcare, retail, and manufacturing.
- Ex-Monitor Management Consultant with strong experience in supply chain management & procurement
- Associate Consultant supporting content synthesis and secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 10 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Chief Sustainability and EHS Officer – CPG Company
- Senior Director Supply Chain Management – Retail Company
- Vice President, Sustainability – Healthcare Company
- Chief Supply Chain Officer – Technology Company
- Director, Global Marketplace Sustainability – CPG Company
10EQS delivered recommendations for the client to address unmet market needs & tap into white spaces for ESG measurement solutions & services that helped the client refine their offering in this space.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.