Sustainable Buildings Services Market Opportunity Assessment – Decarbonization, Technology & Human Capital
Our client was looking to better understand the market for sustainable buildings, particularly services that drive real estate’s current and future state focused on sustainability, human capital, and the customer experience.
The objective was to assess companies’ needs, challenges, and pain points and their current usage of tools & resources for sustainable building services.
10EQS assessed market trends for sustainable system upgrades within the real estate industry, as well as challenges companies are facing today and in the coming years, and how they are planning to address them. 10EQS further explored companies’ current maturity level related to sustainable building resources and key players in this space and sustainability offerings that are most in demand.
- Senior Management Consultant with extensive sustainability and energy-related experience
- Associate Consultant conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 6 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Portfolio Manager, Corporate Real Estate –Multinational Fast-Food Chain (US)
- Global Enterprise Sustainability Director – Real Estate Investment Trust (US)
- Global Head of ESG, Property Management – Commercial Real Estate Services & Investment Company (UK)
- Project Executive – Department of Design and Construction (US)
10EQS identified opportunities & recommendations for the client to refine the concept and value proposition of their potential service offering.