Energy & Sustainability Transition Services Go-To-Market Assessment in the US
A major professional services firm wanted to refine and validate the go-to-market strategy for their Energy Transition services in the US.
The client wanted to better anticipate, and address future client needs and identify potential opportunities for their capabilities with respect to energy transition.
10EQS performed a market assessment to gather insights on the industry trends, market size, competitive landscape, customer needs, and value chain opportunities in the energy transition professional services market space.
10EQS Project Team
- Ex-EY management consultant with experience in go-to-market strategy projects focused on professional services
- Associate Consultant conducting secondary research & content synthesis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 15 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Senior Manager, Environmental Sustainability and Climate – Aviation Company
- Director, ESG & Sustainability – Life Sciences Company
- Global Head of Social Responsibility –eCommerce Retailer
- Senior Director, Sustainability – CPG Company
- Director, Commercial & Industrial Energy Services – Utility Company
10EQS provided specific go-to-market recommendations and a perspective on the key success factors for the client to grow its business within the energy transition space.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.