Sustainability Professional Services Opportunity Identification & Ideation
A major professional services firm wanted to identify new areas of opportunities for new service offerings aiming to deliver next-generation managed services.
The objective was to explore market shifts/areas of opportunity focusing on energy, food, water, and general sustainability alongside new technologies to drive adaptive infrastructure, renewable energy, and innovations leading towards a more habitable planet.
10EQS identified numerous opportunity spaces within the following six themes: climate & water, agriculture & food, social equity, energy, cities, mobility, infrastructure, secondary markets. Together with the client, 10EQS narrowed down the initial long list to prioritize opportunity areas to conduct further deep dives.
10EQS Project Team
- Ex McKinsey & BCG management consultant with extensive experience in sustainability related projects
- Associate Consultant conducting secondary research & supporting content synthesis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 5 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Climate Adaptation, Cities, Infrastructure, Migration Expert (US/global)
- Energy Transition, Decarbonization, Electrification, Blockchain Expert (Germany/global)
- Energy Transition, Decarbonization Expert (US/global)
- Water Scarcity, Agriculture, Aquaculture Expert (Chile/global)
Project Duration: 2.5 weeks
10EQS assessed the most urgent and promising opportunities for professional services, leading to specific recommendations for the client to develop their service offering.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.