Supply Chain Visibility Software Go-To-Market Strategy North America
Our client was looking to commercialize their supply chain visibility software solution.
The objective was to gain a better understanding of the market opportunity in terms of market size and relative attractiveness of various customer segments, as well as the competitive landscape and pricing dynamics.
10EQS assessed the market size, landscape & industry trends across various industry verticals, as well as the competitive landscape including the main players’ value proposition and market positioning. 10EQS further assessed prospective customer needs, priorities, and expectations.
- Ex-GE Management Consultant with extensive experience in go-to-market strategy projects
- Management Consultant with a strong background in supply chain consulting
- Associate Consultant supporting content synthesis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 12 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Vice President Supply Chain Operations, Planning, & Logistics – Prospective Customer
- Director of Transportation – Prospective Customer
- Global Account Director – Supply Chain Solution Provider
- Supply Chain Design and Analytics Manager – Prospective Customer
10EQS defined strategic recommendations for the client’s market entry strategy and provided key success factors as it relates to the client’s sales & marketing strategy.