Supply Chain Resilience Assessment Global – US, Europe & Asia
Our client wanted to gain insights into supply chain resiliency best practices to define a model of supply chain resiliency.
The objective was to gather insights from supply chain executives across various industries on a global scale. Company verticals included Aerospace, Automotive, Chemicals & Materials, CPG, Electronics, Pharma, and E-commerce, amongst others.
10EQS conducted 30 interviews with supply chain executives across 13 industries, covering Europe/UK, USA, and Asia. 10EQS provided insights on static visibility, dynamic visibility, and capabilities, as well as different definitions as it relates to resilience.
- 2 Senior Management Consultants with experience in supply chain management-related projects
- Associate Consultant supporting content synthesis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 30 industry experts
- SVP, Global Corporate Responsibility, Supply Chain Integrity – CPG Company
- VP Global Supply Chain – Technology Company
- Senior Supply Chain Technology and Project Director – Chemicals & Materials Company
- Head of Planning, Global Supply Chain – Pharma Company
- Director of Supply Chain Resiliency – Automotive Company
10EQS provided extensive insights on how leading organizations across industries and regions are set up for supply chain resilience. The insights helped the client develop a model of what resiliency looks like.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.