Product & OEM Roadmap Strategy for Infotainment Systems in Leading Car Brands
An automotive supplier wanted to understand the in-car infotainment strategy & roadmap being used by the leading automotive brands, in order to inform their decision-making on technology, platforms, OS & vendors.
To identify & analyze the technology direction, adoption, partnerships, features & user benefits for in-car infotainment systems of upcoming new models from the major tier-1 car brands, to understand their roadmaps.
10EQS executed extensive desktop research to understand the tech platforms, players, and user benefits, then engaged with the relevant product & engineering experts from relevant OEM companies to obtain deeper insights.
10EQS Project Team
- Former KPMG consultant with automotive experience
- Supporting analyst with strong tech research experience
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (= PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 20 industry experts
- Product Director, Digital Cockpit at Audi
- Tech Manager, Engineering Planning at Volkswagen
- Senior Systems Architect at General Motors
- Senior Software Developer at Volvo Cars
- Senior Product Manager at Daimler AG
10EQS delivered a detailed overview of the key roadmaps & developments, tech trends & drivers, and evaluations of specific platforms & functions, enabling the client to have the knowledge needed to drive their key decisions.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.