Commercial / Corporate Banking Assessment After COVID-19 – Small to Medium-Sized Enterprise (SME) Clients
A professional services provider wanted to assess the impact of COVID-19 on the SME segment of its banking clients globally.
Understand the impact of COVID-19 on SME banking clients, assess reactions of banks globally and determine likely short and long-term scenarios.
10EQS conducted in-depth interviews with 20 banking experts across the globe. The interviews explored key SME customer challenges, adjusted bank product offering, credit risk management processes & technologies, as well as operation & distribution models.
10EQS Project Team
- Former McKinsey & Co consultant with experience in banking, product development and market entry strategies
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 20 industry experts
- Corporate Banking SME & Digital Product Management – HSBC (UK)
- Vice President, Product Management – UOB (Singapore)
- Corporate Relationship Manager – Bradesco (Brazil)
- SVP, Small Business Banking Region Executive – Bank of America (US)
The insights helped our client better understand the technology, process & capability needs of its commercial banking clients focusing on SME customer segments during the COVID-19 crisis.