Smart Cities Logistics Ecosystem Assessment
An international technology provider was looking to apply its mobility of the future services within Smart Cities.
The client wanted to understand the latest trends, technology & logistics-related developments, and innovations happening in building smart cities worldwide.
10EQS engaged leading experts across the smart city ecosystem to generate insights on various types of smart cities being developed, monetization, and value creation in smart cities, key players, top challenges, and key success factors for smart cities.
10EQS Project Team
- Ex-McKinsey Co. consultant with expertise in digital technologies
- Research Analyst
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 7 industry experts
- Head of Business Development, Smart Infrastructure
- Smart City Guru & Independent Advisor
- Director of Smart Cities
- Senior Innovation Executive
- Smart City Business Development Manager
- Senior Software Engineer
- Senior Director Last Mile & Innovation
- Digital Transformation Specialist
The client was able to leverage the insight to shape its smart cities go-to-market strategy and identify partnership opportunities.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.