Smart Agriculture Market Assessment – Global Overview & Emerging Markets Focus
An Ag-Tech solution provider wanted to understand adoption trends in the global Ag-Tech investment industry and uncover business development opportunities within emerging markets incl. Africa.
Develop a qualitative model to calculate global rates of Ag-Tech adoption from IoT to sensors, and where applications could make the most impact in emerging market countries.
We canvassed experts to understand Ag-Tech adoption on a global scale. We also developed an understanding from the experts on the potential adoption of technology in a select group of African countries.
10EQS Project Team
- 10EQS Consultant with a focus on the global food industry and commodity markets
- 10EQS Business Analyst with market research and food industry-related experience
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 4 industry experts
- COO – Agriculture Digital Solutions Provider
- Co-Founder & CEO – Agriculture Consulting and Advisory Firm
- Founding Partner – Investment Fund in Ag-Tech
- CEO – Venture Capital Firm focused on Ag-Tech startups
Besides gaining these insights, we developed an innovative model to calculate CAGR in Ag-Tech markets based on a variety of inputs and built a qualitative profile for growth potential in a group of African countries.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.