Assessment of Small e-Mobility L6E Microcars Markets in Europe
Our client wanted to better understand the small e-mobility market, specifically OEMs and suppliers in this space.
The objective was to assess market trends, established & emerging OEMs, as well as Tier 1 supplier trends focused on small e-mobility, particularly L6e vehicles.
10EQS assessed the market landscape for L-category vehicles, including market growth, cost structures & margin estimations. 10EQS further assessed emerging & conventional OEMs by market position, company & supplier structure. In addition, 10EQS gathered insights on Tier1 suppliers and their market positioning.
- Ex-KPMG Management Consultant with extensive automotive industry experience
- Associate Consultant conducting secondary research & supporting content synthesis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 10 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Sales & Marketing Manager – OEM (Italy)
- Chief Strategy Officer – Supplier (France)
- Supplier Manager – Basic software for Power electronics and Transmission actuators – Supplier (Germany)
- Marketing Manager – OEM (Netherlands)
- Exec. Director Sales – OEM (Spain)
The insights helped the client in understanding the various players in the small e-mobility space in Europe, as they are exploring opportunities to supply this market.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.