Business Leaders’ Perspective on Risks & Opportunities in China
Our client wanted to know how business leaders at Fortune 500 companies think about opportunities and risks presented by China.
The objective was to learn from large companies with existing operations in China and/or serving the market in China across a range of sectors, including banking, automotive, consumer, and manufacturing.
10EQS assessed how companies are currently set up and operating in China, and how they perceive the impacts of geopolitical tensions between China and the “Global West”. 10EQS further explored whether companies are changing their approach to China (e.g., investments & policies), as well as their commitment to China as a supplier and end market, and key opportunities that arise from the changes happening.
- Ex-McKinsey Management Consultant with a strong background in market entry & VoC projects
- Associate Consultant conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 15 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Senior Director, Risk & Transaction Management –Bank (US)
- General Manager, Supply Chain – Automotive Company (Japan)
- CFO Asia Pacific Middle East & Africa – Manufacturing Company (Singapore)
- Vice President & Head of Supply Chain – Life Sciences Company (India)
- CFO – Consumer Goods Company (UK)
The insights helped the client better understand the environment for large companies operating in China. 10EQS provided recommendations for professional services to address emerging needs in this space.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.