Global Revenue Growth Management Market Landscape & Best Practices
Our client was looking to better understand the key trends and approaches Consumer Goods (CPG) companies are taking in revenue growth management (RGM) that specifically relate to digital and e-commerce.
The objective was to understand best practices in the revenue growth management market and its application to e-commerce.
10EQS assessed the overall market landscape for RGM practices in the CPG space and gathered insights into how leading CPG companies are approaching RGM, particularly how pricing decisions are made and how data is used throughout RGM decision-making.
- Ex-McKinsey Management Consultant with an extensive industry background in CPG
- Research Analyst supporting research & content synthesis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 6 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Chief Growth Officer – Food Company (UK)
- Global eCommerce Director – Commercial Strategy and Growth– Beverage Company (US)
- Head of Customer Growth – E-Commerce Company (France)
- Growth Tools Development & New Business, Senior Manager – Online Marketplace Company (Argentina)
The insights helped the client gain a better understanding of how leading CPG players are approaching RGM to ensure growth amid competitive pressure including intensifying their investments in digitalization, supply chain enhancements, and automation.