Smart Home Retail Go-To-Market Strategy Assessment Netherlands
A home automation company was re-assessing its go-to-market strategy in the Netherlands.
The objective was to validate the client’s initial hypotheses on the Dutch retail market and to further develop insights into the market landscape, brand positioning, and go-to-market strategy.
10EQS assessed the smart home retail market in the Netherlands, covering the go-to-market model of the key players and their sourcing strategy, as well as customer needs and pain points. Further, 10EQS assessed the client’s brand positioning in the competitive B2B landscape, including the price positioning. Based on that, 10EQS defined recommendations on where and how to build out the client’s channel presence in this market.
10EQS Project Team
- Senior Consultant with extensive experience in go-to-market strategy assessment projects
- 2 Research Analysts conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (= PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 12 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Marketing Manager Industry Belgium & Netherlands – Home Automation Player
- Manager Sales – Electrical Retailer
- Manager Digital Products – Online Retailer
- Branch Managing Director – DIY Retail Chain
- Manager – Lighting Retailer
- Logistics Manager – DIY Retail Chain
10EQS delivered insights that helped shape the client’s go-to-market strategy for the retail market, specifically where to play and how to win. The insights helped the client to refine their channel strategy in the Netherlands in order to increase their market share.