Residential Water Treatment Market Assessment – South Korea (SK)
Our client was seeking to expand its global market share in the residential water treatment segment.
Client sought to understand the South Korean water treatment target customers (Brand Owners/OEMs who supply drinking water solutions), market trends, growth rates, and opportunities, key players, consumer sentiments, and competitive dynamics; and a detailed overview of water treatment technologies prevalent and emerging in this region.
10EQS assessed the market size, growth, and segmentation of the South Korean water treatment market. 10EQS further explored the value chain dynamics, trends, and key players including their market share and solution offering, as well as assessed customer needs.
- Ex-BCG & Kearney Management Consultant with extensive experience in market assessment projects focused on Southeast Asia
- Senior Advisor / Interviewer based in South Korea
- Associate Consultant supporting content synthesis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 8 industry experts based in South Korea
Industry Experts (sample)
- Senior Brand Marketing Manager – Water Purification Company
- CEO – Water Filtration & Purification Company
- Business Development Director – Water Purification Company
- Overseas Business Manager – Water Purification Company
10EQS defined strategic implications for the client to enhance their go-to-market approach in the South Korean market, including aspects such as segments and companies to prioritize, product/technology gaps, and sales/marketing strategy.