Renewable Energy Project Development – Market Assessment in the Context of Crane Services Requirements – Australia
Our client operates in Australia supporting the renewable energy industry, and wanted to better understand if the current market growth is likely to continue, to better anticipate demand and inform a lease vs. buy decision.
Client sought to enhance/update their understanding of the Australian renewables market opportunity and growth potential for their crane business. Segments included: wind, hydrogen, biodiesel, solar, carbon capture and storage (CCUS) projects, as well as other renewable energy infrastructure projects that require large-scale cranes.
10EQS assessed the Australian Government’s commitment to renewable energy including current projects in that domain. 10EQS assessed the overall market size and growth, as well as the competitive landscape, customer perspectives and needs.
- Ex-BCG & Kearney Management Consultant with extensive experience in market assessment projects focused on the market in Australia
- Associate Consultant supporting data & content analysis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 10 industry experts based in Australia
Industry Experts (sample)
- Director, Technical Director – Wind Energy & Engineering Company
- Development Director – Renewable Energy & Technology Company
- Business Development Director – Construction & Engineering Company
- Head of Operations – Wind Turbine Manufacturer
- Head of Procurement – Renewable Energy Company
10EQS defined strategic recommendations to help refine our client’s go-to-market strategy, including strategic priorities, go-to-market approach, segments, and companies to prioritize, service/technology gaps, and key success factors.