Renewable Energy Services Market Assessment India
An international technology solutions company was looking to enter the Indian Renewable Energy (RE) market for independent engineering (IE) and asset transaction services.
The client wanted to assess the energy storage, solar, biomass, wind as well as other RE segments.
10EQS provided insights on the target RE segments in India, regulatory situation & challenges, competitive landscape, customer segmentation & targeting, key success factors, as well as profiles & contacts (incl. SWOT) of 8 potential partners.
10EQS Project Team
- Former McKinsey & Co. and A.T. Kearney consultant with energy industry experience based in India
- Energy research analyst based in India
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 11 industry experts
- Empaneled Technical Expert, Ministry of RE
- Director, Bridge to India (RE consultancy)
- Director, EAI (RE consultancy)
- Head, WISE (Indian IE player)
- Partner, BDO (RE consultancy)
- ex-Director, Mott McDonald (International IE player)
10EQS provided strategic recommendations on go-to-market for the client along with actionable insights on local partnership opportunities.