Energy Transition Services Opportunity Assessment
Our client identified several macro themes that represent large-scale transitions in the near to medium term in the context of sustainability operations:
- Renewable Energy
- ESG Measuring & Monitoring
- Low-Carbon Alternative Materials
The objective was to validate/disprove the identified themes through assessing the current market for demand, and competitors in the space and understanding problems to be solved.
Workstream 1: Renewable Energy Opportunity Assessment
In the context of net-zero transition, companies need to have an understanding of their current energy consumption and available options to support the transition initiatives.
The objective was to assess the need & demand for the client’s service offering with potential clients in high energy consumption (e.g., industrial, food & beverage) & utility companies.
For both target customer segments, 10EQS assessed current energy sourcing strategies, goals for net zero & renewable energy, and pain points in optimizing energy consumption, as well as interest in exploring services to help meet said goals.
- Management Consultant with strong sustainability & technology background
- Associate Consultant conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 10 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Global Sustainability Manager – Chemicals & Materials Company
- Project Manager, Clean Energy Implementation – Energy & Utilities Company
- General Manager, Sustainability – Beverage Company
- North America Energy and Sustainability Manager – Consumer Goods Company
- Associate Director, Sustainability – Real Estate Company
10EQS identified particular opportunities for the client’s service offering in each target customer segment.