Remote Sensing-as-a-Service Voice of the Customer Assessment
Our client was exploring a remote sensing tech-enabled solution and wanted to better understand the potential market size and opportunity.
The objective was to gain a better understanding of the target markets, priority use cases, willingness to pay, potential market size, and vendor landscape for this opportunity.
10EQS assessed how companies across industry verticals are currently leveraging remote sensing data in their operations, their pain point and interest in a new solution, as well as key use cases & opportunities, and their willingness to pay. 10EQS further assessed the landscape of existing vendors and partners in the space and their activities.
- Ex-McKinsey Management Consultant with extensive aerospace and technology industry experience
- Associate Consultant (ex-NASA) conducting secondary research & supporting content synthesis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 10 industry experts
Industry experts (sample)
- Geospatial Information Officer – Public Sector (US)
- Geospatial Strategic Projects Squad Lead – Energy (UK)
- Vice President | Emerging & Climate Risks – Financial Services (US)
- Senior ESG & Geospatial Manager – Utilities (US)
- Chief Geospatial Scientist – Public Sector (US)
10EQS identified finance, energy, industrials and the public sector as leading industry verticals in terms of current adaption which presents opportunities for the client. 10EQS also determined that most companies are struggling to effectively leverage remote sensing data and are open to 3rdparty solutions.