Government/Public Sector AI Solution Buyer Personas Research
Our client wanted to better understand the buyer personas and the buyer journey for their AI solution for government/public sector clients.
The objective was to create 5-6 buyer personas of key decision-makers at government agencies.
10EQS assessed the buyer profiles of AI solutions, including roles and responsibilities, goals and priorities, challenges and pain points, needs and requirements, influence in the purchasing process, as well as current and desired tools & services.
- Ex-Deloitte Management Consultant with extensive experience in professional & technology services
- Ex-BCG Management Consultant with a marketing background & experience in personas research
- 2 Research Analysts conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 15 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Information Technology Program Director & Business Program Leader – Defense, Security & Justice
- Chief Scientist and Managing Director, Science, Technology Assessment, and Analytics – Civil
- Associate Director of Informatics – Federal Health
- Branch Chief, Program Operations & Former Team Lead/Program Specialist – State, Local & Higher Ed
10EQS delivered detailed personas for each key buyer and defined specific recommendations for the client’s AI solution sales & marketing strategy.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.