Best Practices Related to Transformation of Finance, Talent, and Technology Functions Within Professional Services Firms
Our client wanted to better understand best practices related to the transformation of shared service functions within professional services firms.
The objective was to identify how leading professional service firms are successfully transforming and delivering shared services such as finance, talent, and technology to internal customers.
10EQS assessed pain points and needs regarding transformational processes related to various shared service functions. 10EQS also gathered specific metrics & KPIs across the functions to benchmark the client’s activities and help understand the success of shared service transformations.
- Ex-Bain Management Consultant with extensive experience in organizational transformation and professional services
- Associate Consultant conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 5 industry experts
Industry experts (sample)
- Managing Director, Financial & Accounting Managed Services – Global Professional Services Firm (US)
- Senior Managing Director, Global Lead– Global Professional Services Firm (US)
- HR Service Delivery Lead, North America Technology – Global Professional Services Firm (US)
- Managing Partner, Northwest Region – Global Professional Services Firm (US)
10EQS provided specific statistics and insights regarding the average expenses, activities and labor costs associated with each functional area. This helped our client better understand how to implement technology and organizational changes specifically within their internal functions.