Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Market Assessment US & Europe
A global Chemicals & Materials company was looking to enter the market for specialized personal protective equipment (PPE) in the US and Europe through an acquisition of a small player based in North America.
The objective for 10EQS was to confirm or refute and provide a better understanding of some of the key hypotheses of the PPE market dynamics to support the client’s assessment of its acquisition target in the space.
10EQS assessed the PPE market landscape, including buying decision drivers of distributors and end-users. Further, 10EQS assessed the competitive landscape, particularly key success factors and entry barriers that influence the acquisition target’s growth ability in this market.
10EQS Project Team
- Senior Consultant with extensive manufacturing & materials technology experience
- Consultant with chemicals & materials industry experience
- Research Analyst conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (= PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 8 industry experts
- Director Strategic Sales – PPE Supplier (US)
- Head of Industrial & PPE Workwear – PPE Distributor (EU)
- European Key Accounts Development Manager – PPE Distributor (EU)
- Country Sales Manager – PPE Manufacturer (EU)
- Key Account Manager (PPE) – PPE Distributor (EU)
The gathered insights helped the client to better understand if and how quickly they could penetrate the PPE market with differentiated products, as well as how defensible their position would be, once they entered the market through acquiring the target player.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.