Pharmaceuticals Marketing Strategy Assessment in Rare Diseases
A pharmaceutical company, was the market leader for over a decade with the only treatment for a rare disease.
As the client was preparing for competition from a new drug, they wanted to learn from past cases how incumbents defended their market share against disruptive market entry by a novel drug with better safety or dose profile.
10EQS delivered a list of drug analogs and an analysis of each analog; recommending cases for in-depth research. Next, 10EQS delivered a deep-dive analysis of drug launches, market results, key factors that set up competitor dynamics in three selected cases.
10EQS Project Team
- Pharma industry consultant with extensive experience in drug launches
- Consultant with experience pharma marketing and graduate clinical research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing tight control of content, quality, compliance, and process.
- 15 Industry Experts
- Rare disease experts including partners at pharmaceutical consulting firms
- Employees working at analog firms at the time of researched cases such as:
– Regional Sales Director
– Director of Marketing Operations
– Commercial Lead
10EQS delivered an analysis of success factors that led incumbent to hang on to their market share; recommendations for incumbent defense strategies relevant to the client’s unique rare disease context.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.
“Great insights that will help us shape our strategy and response to new competitors” – Client
Competitive Strategy Assessment Benchmarking & Leading Practices
Phase 1 – 2 weeks
Phase 2 – 4 weeks