Cardiovascular Drug Launch Market Potential & Feasibility Assessment – Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain & Italy)
The client was evaluating a partnership with a US-based Pharma company that has developed a new cardiovascular treatment.
The client was seeking to understand the fundamental market opportunity of the product and the feasibility of launching & commercializing it in the European market.
10EQS assessed the potential available market for the drug in the UK, Germany, France, Spain, and Italy, including market size & growth, and customers’ willingness to pay. 10EQS further assessed the feasibility of launching & commercializing the product in each of the target countries, covering challenges & opportunities and the reimbursement potential. In addition, 10EQS validated the patient pathways through different medical bodies.
- Ex-GE Healthcare Management Consultant with extensive healthcare & life sciences industry experience
- 2 Associate Consultants conducting secondary research & supporting content synthesis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 10 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Consultant Cardiologist in Inherited Cardiac Diseases – University (UK)
- Cardiologist, Associate Professor of Cardiology – Hospital (Germany)
- Interventional Cardiologist – Hospital (Italy)
- Senior Cardiologist – Cardiologist (France)
- President-Elect, Cardiovascular Regenerative and Reparative Medicine – Hospital (Spain)
10EQS provided specific go-to-market recommendations for each target country, including key volume and pricing opportunities for the drug. The insights helped the client decide whether to launch the drug.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.