Cardiovascular Drug Launch Market Potential & Feasibility Assessment – Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain & Italy)
The client was evaluating a partnership with a US-based Pharma company that has developed a new cardiovascular treatment.
The client was seeking to understand the fundamental market opportunity of the product and the feasibility of launching & commercializing it in the European market.
10EQS assessed the potential available market for the drug in the UK, Germany, France, Spain, and Italy, including market size & growth, and customers’ willingness to pay. 10EQS further assessed the feasibility of launching & commercializing the product in each of the target countries, covering challenges & opportunities and the reimbursement potential. In addition, 10EQS validated the patient pathways through different medical bodies.
- Ex-GE Healthcare Management Consultant with extensive healthcare & life sciences industry experience
- 2 Associate Consultants conducting secondary research & supporting content synthesis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 10 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Consultant Cardiologist in Inherited Cardiac Diseases – University (UK)
- Cardiologist, Associate Professor of Cardiology – Hospital (Germany)
- Interventional Cardiologist – Hospital (Italy)
- Senior Cardiologist – Cardiologist (France)
- President-Elect, Cardiovascular Regenerative and Reparative Medicine – Hospital (Spain)
10EQS provided specific go-to-market recommendations for each target country, including key volume and pricing opportunities for the drug. The insights helped the client decide whether to launch the drug.