Pharma Company Operating Guides – Europe
In the context of launching its commercial operations in the EU, the client wanted to understand how to build a pharma company from scratch with the right foundations.
The objective was to provide visibility on all key requirements of the core admin and legal aspects of operating in 9 target markets: Germany, the UK, France, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway.
10EQS conducted 17 internal client stakeholder interviews in the areas of medical, market access, commercial, marketing at its EU affiliates. 10EQS further completed interviews with 15 external industry experts in the same areas to summarize the findings.
10EQS Project Team
- Ex McKinsey & Co management consultant with strong pharmaceutical operations experience
- Senior Consultant with extensive experience in go-to-market strategy assessment projects
- Research Analyst conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 17 internal stakeholder interviews & 15 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Chief Executive Officer – Pharma Company (UK)
- Country Manager – Pharma Company (France)
- General Manager – Pharma Company (Spain)
- Corporate Marketing & Commercial Effectiveness, Director – Pharma Company (Italy)
- Chief Commercial Officer – Pharma Company (Germany)
Project Duration: 6 weeks
10EQS completed an extensive internal assessment of the day-to-day operations to identify pain points. 10EQS then conducted deep dives on these open areas on a country-by-country basis in the context of the external market assessment. The delivered insights were consolidated at a country level while the key recommendations have been synthesized across the countries.