Pet Food Ingredients Market Assessment – US
Our client wanted to explore the development of ingredients that can be used in animal foods.
The objective was to assess the pet food ingredient market, specifically validating existing key market assumptions and assessing pricing and volumes of substitutes.
10EQS assessed the pet food market size & growth in the US, as well as the market landscape & trends. Secondly, 10EQS conducted deep dives on contested areas and identified previously unknown areas of importance for market success. In particular, 10EQS assessed demand drivers from a customer perspective.
- Ex-Monitor Senior Management Consultant with extensive food & beverage industry experience
- Management Consultant with a strong background in the food industry
- Associate Consultant supporting content synthesis
- Research Analyst conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 15 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Managing Partner – Online Pet Specialty Company
- Associate Scientist, Product Formulation & Engineering – Pet Food Retailer
- VP, Global Business Development – Pet Food Retailer
- Director, Q&FS – Animal Nutrition Company
- Chief Strategy & Growth Officer – Pet Food Company
10EQS provided synthesized insights in a comprehensive report that the client can share with investors to secure financing.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.