Personal Health Innovation & Business Transformation – Competitive Assessment
A major consumer products company wanted to develop its consumer health portfolio to address future growth ambitions. The client wanted to better understand how its go-to-market, and organization set-up compared to competitors that play in this space.
The objective was to conduct a competitive assessment with a deep dive on one main competitor at the category level across various business functions and regions.
10EQS assessed the strategic decision-making, business transformation, innovation strategy, and technology strategy of the pre-defined target company with a geographical focus on the US and Western Europe.
10EQS Project Team
- Ex BCG management consultant with experience in strategic marketing & innovation
- Consultant with consumer goods industry experience & marketing background
- Research Analyst conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 10 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Sales VP, Europe – Consumer Goods Company
- Marketing Manager – Consumer Goods Company
- Finance Director – Consumer Goods Company•Senior Brand Manager – Consumer Goods Company
- VP of Marketing – Consumer Goods Company
The gathered insights helped the client to better understand their competitor’s innovation & strategic ambitions ultimately helping shape the client’s portfolio strategy for future growth.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.