Digital Sales & Marketing Channel Assessment for Adult Care Products in China
A personal care products company wanted to better understand the sales channels & eCommerce best practices, platform partnerships, online campaigns & activities for adult care products in China.
To understand how leading personal care product brands sell, promote & brand-manage their adult diapers through various online channels & platforms in China, for both B2B & B2B2C.
10EQS did intensive research plus in-depth interviews with digital experts, channel managers & decision-makers from leading personal care companies to assemble detailed case-studies on each company’s success story.
10EQS Project Team
- Former McKinsey & Co. consultant with FMCG experience
- Research analysts based in China
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (= PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 8 industry experts
- Senior Director of Retail, China – JD.com
- Director of eCommerce, China – Kimberly-Clark
- Director of Channels & eCommerce, China – UniCharm
- General Manager – Hangzhou Coco Nursing Products
- Senior Manager of Personal Care, China – Vinda
10EQS delivered unique insights on the best practices which the target companies employed to effectively drive growth in sales, market share & brand presence in the various online marketplaces, platforms & channels in China.