Payment Solutions Market Entry Strategy China
A global payments solution provider was looking to expand its services into the China market.
The client wanted 10EQS to assess the opportunity to enter China across four major business lines
10EQS provided insights on market size; top competitors and their business models; target customer segments and current pain points; regulatory and business risks; go-to-market strategy and key success factors, as well as market opportunities and entry concerns.
10EQS Project Team
- Bilingual consultant (Ex-McKinsey & Co.) based in China
- Local Chinese Business Analysts conducting on-the-ground research
- Payments Industry Advisor (Ex-Visa, Ex-Monitor)
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 19 industry experts
- Bank Leader – China Tier 1 Bank
- Director – Chinese E-Commerce Player
- Head of Product Marketing – Financial Services Firm
- Loyalty Manager – Hotel Chain
- Head of Brand Management – Grocery Retailer
- General Manager – FMCG Player
The insights helped the client to validate key hypotheses and solidify their market entry strategy for China.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.