Patient Access Software & Services Market Receptivity Assessment
A healthcare solutions firm was looking to launch a new patient access software for healthcare providers to optimize operations and improve the patient experience.
Test market receptivity of software offering with key stakeholders at major US healthcare providers.
We conducted a voice of the customer study to assess how healthcare providers are currently measuring operational performance, patient experience, and which attributes they would be looking for in a software solution.
10EQS Project Team
- Healthcare consultant with experience in software solutions
- Healthcare research analyst
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 18 industry experts
- Hospital CEOs & CFOs
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Chief of Strategy for Ambulatory Surgery Centres
- Director of Clinical Ops – Medical Specialties; Member of Access Committee
- VP Ambulatory & Orthopaedic Therapies
- Director of Patient Experience
- Director of Patient Access
The insights provided the client with customer feedback, as well as insights on the buying decision-making process.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.