Broad-Scale Corporate Transformation Best Practices
Our client wanted to better understand critical success factors for achieving broad-scale corporate transformation, specifically in decentralized complex organizations.
The objective was to enhance our client’s understanding of effective corporate transformation processes, enabling them to apply those practices to their own internal change initiatives.
10EQS assessed the key elements for successful organizational transformations, such as the approach, ownership/governance, ways of working, transformation office roles, stakeholder management, as well as skills and talent required.
- Ex-Bain Management Consultant with extensive strategy & organizational change experience
- Associate Consultant conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 10 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- VP Business Transformation – Multinational Hospitality Company (Hong Kong)
- Chief Strategy & Transformation Officer – Fortune 500 Consumer Goods Company (US)
- Chief Transformation Officer – Fortune 500 Telecommunications Company (France)
- VP, Transformation – Fortune 500 Consumer Goods Company (US)
The insights helped our client to gain a deeper understanding of how to master corporate transformations in large decentralized organizations in order to refine their own transformation strategy.