Material Testing Market Assessment – North America
Our client wanted to better understand the market landscape for material testing services, primarily for the chemical process and the rail industry.
The objective was to develop an in-depth understanding of the material testing services market including market size, growth/scaling potential, customer needs, and emerging technologies.
10EQS assessed the market size, opportunities to enter, and market attractiveness for material testing services. 10EQS further assessed key players & their capabilities in this space, as well as customer pain points, unmet needs, and preferences.
- Ex-Accenture & KPMG Partner specialized in the energy, chemical, and natural resource industries
- Ex-GE Management Consultant with oil & gas industry experience
- Associate Consultant supporting content synthesis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 12 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- General Manager – NDT services company (US)
- NDT Lead – Chemicals company (US)
- Pressure Equipment Integrity Manager – Oil & gas company (US)
- Global Operations Organization, Integrity Manager – Oil & gas company (US)
- Partner & Territory Manager – NDT services company (US)
10EQS provided actionable go-to-market recommendations & specific key success factors for the client to enable growth in this market.