Auto Leasing Services Start-up Business Plan development
An investor was looking to develop a business plan for a new auto leasing services business.
Develop a defensible and scalable business model for an auto leasing services business focused on the US market.
We assessed the key assumptions and value drivers of the opportunity based on which we built a financial model. The 10EQS Team developed the business model and go-to-market scenarios, as well as an investor presentation.
10EQS Project Team
- Ex-McKinsey & Co. consultant with experience in private equity and due diligence
- Ex-Monitor consultant with consumer & industrial products industry experience
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 15 industry experts
- VP Operations & Credit – Auto Finance Company
- Dealer Sales Manager – Auto Finance Company
- General Manager – Honda Dealership
- General Manager – Carmax
- VP Finance & Analytics – Auto Finance Company
- Group Manager, Risk Management – Toyota Financial Services
The client received a defensible and robust business case showing strong ROI incl. several operational scenarios highlighting different business and operating models to ease market entry, enhance overall profitability and growth.