Best Practices for Recruiting, Hiring, Training, and Retention of Neurodiverse Employees in the Context of DEI Programs
Our client was looking to understand and begin to quantify the true scale of the Neurodiversity (ND) workforce and leadership.
The objective was to explore how HR leaders foster inclusive environments for ND employees and assess best practices for recruitment, training and development, retention, and advancement processes as part of their DEI programs.
10EQS interviewed HR leaders and DEI champions across large organizations in the TMT, Consumer/Retail, Financial Services, Government, and Healthcare industries. 10EQS assessed how companies are defining and committing to neurodiversity, as well as benefits associated with a ND workforce, challenges, and best practices to ensure ND employee success.
- Ex-McKinsey Management Consultant with a background in healthcare & professional services experience
- Ex-Deloitte Consultant supporting content synthesis
- Associate Consultant conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 20 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Program Manager, Diversity Talent Acquisition – Technology Company (U.S.)
- SVP, Fair Employment Practices – Media and Entertainment Company (U.S.)
- VP of DEI Measurement & Accountability – Financial Services Company (U.S.)
- IDEA (Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access) Consultant – Government Agency (U.S.)
10EQS found that 15-20% of the general population is neurodivergent/neurodiverse (ND). The research validated the enormous untapped economic value of creating neurodiverse workforces.