Mid-Market Digital Media Market & Growth Assessment US
Our client was looking to assess the market opportunity of the mid-market digital media market as they were exploring how to enter the space.
The objective was to define the market size for the mid-market digital media space in the US as well as related mid-market customer pain points and needs.
10EQS assessed the overall market size for the mid-market and broken down into target verticals covering retail, automotive, healthcare, and travel. 10EQS explored customer perspectives from the mid-tier market including unmet needs, pain points, preferences, and digital spend.
- Ex-McKinsey Management Consultant with experience in the digital media market and in market sizing projects
- Associate Management Consultant supporting Research & Content Synthesis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 8 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Former Senior VP, Digital Media – Media Company (US)
- Former Director, Digital Media Strategy – Media & Customer Experience Company (US)
- VP, Digital and Social Media – Media Company (US)
- Digital Marketing Lead – Advertising & Marketing Agency (US)
10EQS found that the mid-tier market is highly fragmented, commonly split by size of client business, geography, industry vertical, and platform. 10EQS defined recommendations for our client on where to play, and how to win as they are looking to develop an offering in this space.