Metals Manufacturing Market Opportunity Assessment
A metals manufacturer wanted to get a better understanding of 5 selected end markets: Automotive, Heavy Construction, O&G, Power & Utilities, and Metals Wholesale.
The objective was to assess both the industry attractiveness of markets the client plays in as well as the client’s ability to win within these markets.
10EQS assessed the industry attractiveness of the defined end-markets, including market segmentation, market outlook & demand drivers, as well as industry structure and profitability. 10EQS further core customer values and purchasing criteria, and “winning capabilities”/differentiators amongst other metals manufacturers.
- Ex-GE Management Consultant with metals & mining and industrial manufacturing experience
- Management Consultant with industrials & building materials experience
- Research Analyst conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 15 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Group Manager, Raw Materials – Automotive Company
- General Manager – Construction Company•Business Development Manager – Additive Manufacturing Company
- VP of Sales – Service Center Company
- Steel Distribution Executive – Service Center Company
10EQS delivered insights on the market attractiveness & customer perspective across the target verticals to define recommendations for the client to differentiate in the market, aiming to become a strategic supplier.