New Markets Opportunity Identification & Assessment
A chemicals & materials company was undertaking a strategic review of new transformational growth opportunities outside of its core business to identify 1-3 new areas of opportunity from which it would build a $50 million business line.
The objective was to support the client’s internal strategic review process by providing outside-in insights; helping identify and characterize new opportunity spaces and deep diving into specific opportunities.
10EQS supported the client by identifying opportunity spaces adjacent to its core business, exploring customer needs and pain points, filtering the opportunity set, and undertaking deep-dive assessments of priority opportunities.
10EQS Project Team
- Senior management consultant with experience in market opportunity assessment strategy projects
- Specialist chemical industry consultant
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 20 industry experts
- Hardware Engineering VP – Global tech company
- Project Director – Multi-national automotive group
- CEO & Founder – 3D printing start-up
- Executive Director – US refining company
- Product Development Engineer – carbon fiber tapes manufacturer
10EQS was able to help the client in identifying and qualifying two clear new business opportunities with the potential to meet the client’s financial goals and where they have the best chance to win.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.