Mega-City Innovation Trends – Circularity, Energy & Climate, Health & Nutrition
A global technology & materials company was looking for new growth opportunities through purpose-led Innovation by identifying megacity centric innovation spaces.
Identify innovation platforms in the context of sustainability in megacities to generate revenue in 10 years.
Defined target questions and framework for each innovation space and conducted in-depth discussions with subject matter experts from each city. 10EQS organized a workshop led by a key local Experts for the client team to participate in Jakarta
10EQS Project Team
- 10EQS consultant with experience in technology & materials, energy, infrastructure, and sustainability
- Senior Advisor with experience in sustainability & infrastructure participating in a client workshop
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 8 Industry experts
- Director, Policy and Programs, Asia – Milken Institute
- Program Manager – Center for Indonesia’s Strategic Development Initiatives (CISDI)
- Leader Ambassador of Circular Economy – Advanced Leadership Foundation
- Principal Sustainable Development, Architect, Project Planner, Researcher, Startup & SMEs Advisory
Identified and explored key themes around circularity, energy & climate and health & nutrition within the mega-city context to inform the identification of potential growth and innovation opportunities.