Market Entry Strategy for Innovative Bone Filler Materials – Germany, Italy & Spain
An international manufacturer of medical devices was looking to enter the markets in Germany, Italy & Spain with their innovative niche product.
The manufacturer wanted to better understand the regulatory background and requirements to be able to get approval for selling the product, understand the mechanisms and structures of each national target market, and identify the best market entry strategy.
10EQS engaged with regulatory and market experts to understand the requirements of the market entry and give advice on stepwise process steps the manufacturer should follow to successfully gain market shares.
10EQS Project Team
- German Ex-KPMG Consultant with experience in market entry strategy assessments
- Research Analysts in Germany, Italy & Spain
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 16 industry experts
- Regulatory experts from private and public organizations
- Senior sales and technical experts from medical device manufacturers
- Regional directors of potential distributors
- Insurance (payer) experts
- Hospital (provider) experts
Provided insights on regulatory requirements, insurance-related questions and market entry strategy recommendations. We highlighted the local differences, particularities and the potential of each of the target markets.