Physical Materials Supplier Landscaping & Assessment
Our client was looking to expand its product portfolio and wanted to identify & assess relevant suppliers across various material classes.
The objective was to develop and refine the supplier landscape for each category of physical materials the client was looking to develop as products.
10EQS conducted interviews with industry experts to gain a better understanding of the supplier sourcing practices for the target categories. 10EQS then consolidated internal stakeholder input on material definitions & requirements. 10EQS identified more than 250 suppliers across 15 product categories and contacted these suppliers for qualification.
- Ex-McKinsey Management Consultant with extensive pharmaceuticals & chemicals industry experience
- Ex-Capgemini & BASF Consultant
- Associate Consultant supporting content synthesis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 6 industry experts
- >250 suppliers contacted for qualification
Industry Experts (sample)
- Director Licensing, Business Development & Analytical Reference Material Specialist – Chemicals & Materials Company (UK)
- Scientific Program Manager, Specialist Chemicals & Candidate Reference Standard Procurement – Pharmaceutical Organization (France)
- Commercial Director – Chemistry Lab, Life Sciences Company (US)
10EQS provided qualification of ~50 shortlisted suppliers, covering item availability, level of purity, the quantity for sale, and packaging requirements. 10EQS provided specific recommendations for the client’s purchasing event & further prioritization.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.